Slowly coming towards the last couple of the days of the deadline phase of the project.
During the past week I’ve spent constructing the garment, and also spent a day doing a photo-shoot of the jacket and also the product in use.
I also got in contact with my friends sister to get hold of the bike again for the photo shoot which was great, and took it for a test, on the streets and also around the park area. I can confidently day, I’m happy with the garment produced and that it is a functional product for consumers in the market.
Here are some photos of the day:
Over the time frame, I have come across some difficulties as part of the construction of the garment and the fact that one of the material pieces had ran out, through the construction phase. The pattern took several attempts to modify.
Over the next two days I was focus on completing my portfolio work and also having the presentation for Monday morning ready. So I have enough time to revise and practise to deliver with confidence.