The last couple of days of the end of the week, has been a slow and unproductive as I’ve been waiting for my materials for the jacket to arrive and also the lazar cutter has been booked so has been hard fitting and getting stuff done for the studio assignment. I spent a couple of nights coming up with the design of the brand logo, to print of the hanger to be displayed in stores with my final product.
But I have managed to get the hanger cut and MDF seel the wood, and will do a pre coat and colour coat in the spray both the following day.
I have also spent some time doing portfolio work over the couple of days.
But have been occupied by other class work at the same time.
I’m hoping my materials arrive A.S.A.P so I can start with my assignment since I need to get started with the work.